Welcome to a special episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle. In this episode, Sue and John are joined by the staff of AHS, Cristina Bentin from Coding Compliance Management, and a few of our valued patron members of the podcast. Together, they delve into the pre-conferences and share their expectations for the upcoming ASCA 2023 conference, set to kick off on Thursday in Louisville, Kentucky. Get ready for an insightful discussion on all things ASCA 2023. We apologize for the sound quality of the recording which was not recorded in our studios and some of the speakers were not close to the microphone.
Resources from this Episode:
The ASC Association:
Important Resources for ASCs:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Infection Control Survey Tool (Used by Surveyors for Infection Control)
- Updated Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers - Appendix L of the State Operations Manual (SOM)
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
ASC Podcast with John Goehle Patron Program
- Benefits of Becoming a Patron Member
- Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central - an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!
The ASC-Central Premium Access Program
- A Premium Resource for Ambulatory Surgery Centers including access to bootcamps, education programs and private sessions
Books by John Goehle