Listeners of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle can enhance their experience with one of our membership programs!
The ASC Podcast with John Goehle Patron Program
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle many benefits on our partners site - ASC Central:
For $25/month, become a Patron Member and enhance your listening experience with access to the Patron Program on ASC Central - an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers.
ASC Central includes:
- Access to Regular (usually Weekly) Drop-In Virtual Meetings (on most Saturday Mornings) with John Goehle and Other Members
- Periodic Updates (through Zoom) with the speakers and your fellow patrons. This is an interactive session that gives you an opportunity to ask questions and interact with other patrons.
- Member Resources, Including
- Links to Critical CMS Resources
- Credentialing Resources
- Food & Drug Administration Resources
- OSHA Resources
- Links to Special Episode Content
- ... and much more to come!
- A Document Library with a growing list of resources, including:
- Rules and Regulations
- Example Policies
- Infection Control Resources
- HIPAA Resources
- Example Risk Assessments
- Example Committee and Governing Body Minutes
- Over 60 Disaster Drill Scenario Kits
- and much more to come!
- Access to a growing list of Virtual Conferences that we presented over the last few years, including the following:
- 2023 Multi-State ASC Virtual Conference (2-Day Intensive Conference presented in June 2023)
- ASC Conditions for Coverage and Interpretive Guidelines Conference (From 2021)
- ASC Medical Director Conference (from Fall 2021)
- Fire Door Training (from 2021)
- Provider Credentialing Conference (From December 2020)
- Interact with the Podcast hosts and other members about ASC issues and discuss recent episode content. The membership website is a robust tool that allows members to interact with other members and the hosts and to share information about the ASC Industry.