For a limited time only, for as little as $15 per month, you can become a patron member of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle and receive a wide range of additional benefits.
The following are some of the benefits available to Patron Members:
- Get Discounts on Books written by John Goehle ranging from $10 to $80 per book or $149.98 off all three of his current books!
- Get a discount on a Mock Survey with John Goehle – save over $1,000 with a personal survey and resources to prepare you for a survey.
Access to Podcast Hosts and other Members:
- Interact with the Podcast hosts and other members about ASC issues and discuss recent episode content.
AEU Credits for CASC Certificants:
- For every three months of membership, CASC Certified Administrators may receive at least one AEU Credit for that quarter. The number of AEUs available may vary from quarter to quarter depending on content.
- To receive your AEU Credit you will need to complete a short quiz related to the podcasts during the calendar quarter and after successfully completing the quiz, you will receive a certificate for the AEU units.
Downloads include regulatory resources, example policies and procedures, example minutes, and various tools. The resource library continues to grow. The following is a list of some of the resources available today for Patron Members:
- Regulatory Resources
- The CMS Conditions for Coverage for ASCs
- 2015 CMS Interpretive Guidelines for the Conditions for Coverage (The Most Current Version)Access additional content on a private section of our website, including downloads.
- Financial Tools
- Budgeting Tool for ASCs (As Discussed in Episode 083)
- Example Minutes
- QAPI Minutes
- MEC Minutes
- Governing Body Minutes
- Example Policies
- Bed Bug Management
- Governing Body Policy
- Patient Grievance
- Management of Look-alike, Sound-alike drugs
- Management of High Alert Drugs
- Fall Risk Assessment and Precautions
- Infection Control Plan Overview
- 1135 Waiver
- Risk Assessments
- ASHE NFPA99 Risk Assessment Tool
- Infection Control Risk Assessment
- Hazard Vulnerability Assessment
- Sample HIPAA_HITECH Privacy and Security Checklist Self Assessment Instructions
Membership in the ASC Podcast with John Goehle helps us to defray to costs of producing the podcast, including research staff, travel costs to conferences, equipment costs, and production costs.