In this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, on this episode we discuss the latest news and patient safety concerns, and in our focus segment, we will discuss the 2022 ASC Quality Reporting Requirements.
This episode sponsored by Surgical Information Systems and Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies.
Resources from this Episode:
- A paper written by APIC’s COVID-19 task force titled — “Between a Rock and a Hard Place”: recommendations for balancing patient safety and pandemic response explores the lessons infection preventionists have learned during their fight against COVID-19. Highlights actions recommended at both the health care facility and governmental levels to help prepare for future pandemics. Here is a link to the report:
- The Focus Segment is based on a presentation from the Fall 2021 Finance and Accounting Seminar. Here is a link to the slides:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Interpretive Guidelines for ASCs
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Visit our website at ascpodcast.com for a list of all of our virtual conferences.
Get a copy of John’s newest book – the 2020 Edition of The Survey Guide – A Guide to the CMS Conditions for Coverage & Interpretive Guidelines for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Visit the ASC Podcast with John Goehle Website
Benefits of Becoming a Patron Member
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!