In this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, We discuss the latest news, review recent CMS Guidance to state agencies on the enforcement of the Medicare Regulations, discuss staffing challenges, the talk about smoke evacuation in operating rooms and in our focus segment talk to Todd Logan with SIS regarding Electronic Medical Records
Resources from this Episode:
- CMS Notifies SA that they need to enforce the regulations in the Conditions for Coverage – or risk losing funding for doing surveys. .
- List of States that have smoke evacuation regulations
- No Surprises Update:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Interpretive Guidelines for ASCs
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Visit our website at ascpodcast.com for a list of all of our virtual conferences.
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!