On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, the ambulatory healthcare strategies team discusses the latest news and information, talk about recent experiences in the industry and in our focus segment, discuss the challenges in keeping up with the latest regulatory changes in our industry
Resources from this Episode:
- Provider Relief Fund Reporting Period Opens July 1
- Special Day of Education Featuring OSHA’s New GuidelinescvMarcie Sasso.
- A FREE virtual day of learning with national guest speakers from OSHA and other industry leaders. Sponsored by Sasso Consulting LLC, Frier Levitt LLC, Salem Medical Center and the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
- Register Today: https://bit.ly/2SsJDRF
- On July 1, 2021 HHS Announced a new Rule to Protect Consumers from Surprise Medical Bills
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Interpretive Guidelines for ASCs
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Register for the Infection Control Conferences:
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!