On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, we discuss the latest news in the ASC industry including an update on the PPP and the Provider Relief Fund reporting requirements, review recent experiences with clients, discuss the recently released 2019 Report to Congress on Medicare’s Program Oversight of Accrediting Organizations and in our focus segment, discuss patient registration, physician disclosure, advance directives and grievances.
This episode sponsored by:
- Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies
- Surgical Information Systems
- Encompass Healthcare Data Solutions
- Medicus IT
- BHG Patient Lending
Resources from this Episode:
- FY 2019 Report to Congress (RTC): Review of Medicare’s Program Oversight of Accrediting Organizations (AOs) and the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA)
- Article from Ophthalmology Times:
- Physician Disclosure Information:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Interpretive Guidelines for ASCs
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Reporting Requirements.
- Recipients of PRF payments exceeding $10,000 in aggregate must register in the Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal.
- PPP Reporting Requirements (A good resource from the Journal of Accountancy:
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!