Welcome to a special episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle. In this episode, the staff of Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies and some of our patron members attending ASCA 2023 talk about some of their observations after the first two full days of ASCA 2023 in Louisville Kentucky. We apologize for the exceptionally poor sound quality of the recording which was not recorded in our studios. You may find listening with headphones is easier than on a speaker. Again we are sorry about the quality.
Resources from this Episode:
The ASC Association:
Important Resources for ASCs:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Infection Control Survey Tool (Used by Surveyors for Infection Control)
- Updated Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers - Appendix L of the State Operations Manual (SOM)
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
ASC Podcast with John Goehle Patron Program
- Benefits of Becoming a Patron Member
- Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central - an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!
The ASC-Central Premium Access Program
- A Premium Resource for Ambulatory Surgery Centers including access to bootcamps, education programs and private sessions
Books by John Goehle