On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle we discuss the Guidance from CMS on May 1st related to the Expiration of the Public Health Emergency and changes to the Vaccine Mandate, we remind our listeners about the upcoming ASC Quality Reporting Deadline in May and in our focus segment discuss the evolving impact of technology on financial management and FINTECH with our friends at triValence.
This episode is sponsored by triValence.
Resources from this Episode:
QSO-23-13-ALL - Guidance for the Expiration of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE)
Trivalence access to the Free Version:
Important Resources for ASCs:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Infection Control Survey Tool (Used by Surveyors for Infection Control)
- Updated Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers - Appendix L of the State Operations Manual (SOM)
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
ASC Podcast with John Goehle Patron Program
- Benefits of Becoming a Patron Member
- Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central - an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!
The ASC-Central Premium Access Program
- A Premium Resource for Ambulatory Surgery Centers including access to bootcamps, education programs and private sessions
Books by John Goehle