On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle we discuss the latest news, review some frequent survey citations, discuss some recent ASC Trends and review proper drug storage and in our focus segment, we discuss Peer Review and interview Carolanne Holtz, the Senior Director of Clinical Operations at Regent Surgical Health.
Resources from this Episode:
- ASCA Shares Top 10 Survey Citations Reported by CMS (associationdatabase.com)
Important Resources for ASCs:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Infection Control Survey Tool (Used by Surveyors for Infection Control)
- Updated Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers – Appendix L of the State Operations Manual (SOM)
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
ASC Administrator’s Bootcamp:
- The ASC Industry’s leading virtual mentored training program for administrators in ASCs. The virtual conference includes a comprehensive 4 day training program from January 24-27, 2023. For more information – visit: http://ascpodcast.com/asc-administrators-bootcamp/
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!