On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, we celebrate over 25,000 downloads, review recent guidance from CMS regarding 24 stays, discuss the consolidated appropriations act and its impact on ASCs, discuss recent issues with some ASCs and look back on 2020 and look forward to 2021 .
This episode sponsored by:
- Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies
- Surgical Information Systems
- Encompass Healthcare Data Solutions
- Medicus IT
- BHG Patient Lending
Resources from this Episode:
- CDC Guidance regarding Exposures
- CMS on December 30, 2020 issued QSO-21-09-ASC – SUBJECT: Providing flexibility for exceeding the 24-hour time frame for patients in Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Get the latest training for your Infection Control Coordinator to remain compliant with regulations and standards:
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!