On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, we discuss the latest news, mourn the passing of a leader in the ASC Industry, discuss the new Categorical Waiver from CMS, Continued Delay in the 2021 HOPD and ASC Rates, and in our Focus Segment, Discuss Operational issues in our new world and Pandemic Fatigue with our Friend Christina Norman.
This episode sponsored by:
- Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies
- Surgical Information Systems
- Encompass Healthcare Data Solutions
- Medicus IT
- BHG Patient Lending
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- CMS Announces Categorical Waiver for Corrugated Medical Tubing
- On September 25, 2020 CMS announced a Categorical Waiver related to corrugated medical tubing.
- AORN CYBER SALE until November 30th
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!