On this episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, we discuss handling domestic abuse, eye wash station requirements, recent updates on the Corona Virus, Proposed Revisions to the ASC Interpretive Guidelines, and in our focus segment, discuss how surveys are getting more difficult and how to be better prepared to deal with not only CMS regulations, but other regulatory requirements in the ASC Setting.
Corona Virus (2019nCoV) Resources:
- CMS Information for Healthcare Facilities Concerning 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- New York CoronaVirus Information for Providers (Website)
- California CoronaVirus Information for Providers (Website)
- Texas CoronaVirus Information for Providers (Website)
- Florida CoronaVirus Information for Providers (Website)
- CDC Flowchart for Management of a Suspected Patient
- CDC – Interim management for Suspected Infected Patient
Proposed Changes to the Interpretive Guidelines Discussed in the Episode:
One of these beauties will be our new puppy in six weeks!
Get the 2020 Edition of the Survey Guide!
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers.