On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle we discuss the Latest News, Remind listeners about the CDC’s recommendations about masking, and the CMS requirements for accommodations for unvaccinated exempt employees, and in our focus segment we look into the importance of Manufacturers instructions for regulatory compliance.
This episode is sponsored by Surgical Information Systems, triValence and Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies.
Resources from this Episode:
- Mask Mandate - CDC Requirements
- BCBS Priorities:
Important Resources for ASCs:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Infection Control Survey Tool (Used by Surveyors for Infection Control)
- Updated Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers - Appendix L of the State Operations Manual (SOM)
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Benefits of Becoming a Patron Member
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central - an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!
Get a copy of John’s most popular book - The Survey Guide - A Guide to the CMS Conditions for Coverage & Interpretive Guidelines for Ambulatory Surgery Centers