On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle we discuss the latest news and information in the industry and in our focus segment, discuss supply chain challenges and how to deal with them in the future with an interview with Dunston Alemeida – the founder of TriValence.
This episode is sponsored by triValence.
Resources from this Episode:
- Revised Guidance for Staff Vaccination Requirements
- TriValence (our sponsor)
Important Resources for ASCs:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Updated Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers – Appendix L of the State Operations Manual (SOM)
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
ASC Administrator’s Bootcamp:
- The ASC Industry’s leading virtual mentored training program for administrators in ASCs. The virtual conference includes a comprehensive 4 day training program from January 24-27, 2023. For more information – visit: https://ascpodcast.com/asc-administrators-bootcamp/
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!