On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle we discuss the latest news and information from the ASC Industry including updates on the Flu and Covid 19, and a discussion of Supply Chain cost increases. In our focus segment we interview Bill Prentice from the ASC Association
Resources from this Episode:
- ASCA Survey Shows Dramatic Increases in Drug and Supply Costs
- CDC Covid Data
- ASC Association
Important Resources for ASCs:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Updated Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers – Appendix L of the State Operations Manual (SOM)
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
ASC Director of Nursing Bootcamp:
- The ASC Industry’s leading virtual mentored training program for nursing leaders in ASCs. The virtual conference includes a comprehensive 4 day training program from October 25-28, 2022. For more information – visit: https://ascpodcast.com/asc-director-of-nursing-bootcamp/
ASC Administrator’s Bootcamp:
- The ASC Industry’s leading virtual mentored training program for administrators in ASCs. The virtual conference includes a comprehensive 4 day training program from January 24-27, 2023. For more information – visit: https://ascpodcast.com/asc-administrators-bootcamp/
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!