On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, we discuss the latest news and review the revisions to the CMS Interpretive Guidelines for ASCs as published in Appendix L of the State Operations Manual
This episode sponsored by Surgical Information Systems, triValence and Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies.
Resources from this Episode:
- Difference in cataract costs HOPD vs ASC
- CMS Issues Two New Memos for State Surveyors
- QSO-22-17-ALL, issued June 14
- QSO-22-18-ALL, issued June 16, rescinds QSO-22-10-ALL
- Updated Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers – Appendix L of the State Operations Manual (SOM)
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Interpretive Guidelines for ASCs
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Visit our website at ascpodcast.com for a list of all of our virtual conferences.
Get a copy of John’s newest book – the 2020 Edition of The Survey Guide – A Guide to the CMS Conditions for Coverage & Interpretive Guidelines for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Visit the ASC Podcast with John Goehle Website
Benefits of Becoming a Patron Member
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!