On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, we discuss the latest news and review the revisions to the CMS Interpretive Guidelines for ASCs as published in Appendix L of the State Operations Manual
Resources from this Episode:
- Difference in cataract costs HOPD vs ASC
- CMS Issues Two New Memos for State Surveyors
- Updated Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers – Appendix L of the State Operations Manual (SOM)
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Interpretive Guidelines for ASCs
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Visit our website at ascpodcast.com for a list of all of our virtual conferences.
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!