On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, we celebrate the beginning of our Fifth Year, discuss the year ahead of us and focus on the no-surprise billing act with an interview with Scott Palmer with HST.
This episode sponsored by Surgical Information Systems and Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies.
Resources from this Episode:
- No Surprises Act Resources:
- Scott’s Blog
- Visit the CMS website as it has a lot of information about the act and what you need to do to comply as well as example forms and notices.
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Interpretive Guidelines for ASCs
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Visit our website at ascpodcast.com for a list of all of our virtual conferences.
Get a copy of John’s newest book – the 2020 Edition of The Survey Guide – A Guide to the CMS Conditions for Coverage & Interpretive Guidelines for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Visit the ASC Podcast with John Goehle Website
Benefits of Becoming a Patron Member
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!