On this episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle we discuss the latest news in the ASC Industry, Review the August 5th Effective date of the expiration of the COVID 19 Vaccination Mandate, Celebrate National ASC Month and in our Focus Segment, Interview Therese Gopaul-Robinson about her presentation “ Lost: Leading when the destination is Unclear” during the New Jersey ASC Association Annual Conference in April.
Notes and Resources from this Episode:
How Do You Identify Patients Appropriate for Ambulatory Surgery? Simple questions can guide patient selection (Article in Anesthesiology News - link below):
NJ Woman Arrested for Practicing Medicine without a license:
Artificial Intelligence Articles:
Unhappiest and Happiest Nursing Jobs
Therese Gopaul-Robinson (Get a free Workbook):
Join one of our Membership Programs!
- Our Patron Program:
- Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central - an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers.
- More information and Become Member
- The ASC-Central Premium Access Program
- A Premium Resource for Ambulatory Surgery Centers including access to bootcamps, education programs and private sessions
- More Information and Become a Premium Access Program Members Today!
Important Resources for ASCs:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Infection Control Survey Tool (Used by Surveyors for Infection Control)
- Updated Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers - Appendix L of the State Operations Manual (SOM)
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Books by John Goehle