On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, we discuss QAPI Complacency, review the latest on Vaccine Mandates, note the end of the ASCs being permitted to become temporary hospitals and and in our focus segment, discuss how to make your center a top performer with Tori Caillet from USPI.
Resources from this Episode:
- CMS Vaccine Mandate:
- End of the Temporary Hospital for ASCs (Existing can Stay)
- Changes to COVID-19 Survey Activities and Increased Oversight in Nursing Homes
- KN95 Masks
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Interpretive Guidelines for ASCs
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
Visit our website at ascpodcast.com for a list of all of our virtual conferences.
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central – an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!