On this episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, recorded live at the annual AHS Retreat, the AHS team talks about a variety of topics, including QAPI program design and reporting, developing a strategic plan, team building, monitoring exclusionary databases and much more!
Notes from Podcast:
Monthly basis exclusion databases:
- U.S. Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals and Entities (OIG-LEIE)
- U.S. General Service Administration’s System for Award Management (GSA-SAM) (formerly known as the Excluded Parties List System (EPLS))
- New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General List of Restricted and Excluded Provider (OMIG Exclusion List)
- U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
Only Annual Monitoring
- U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES)
- U.S. Social Security Administration Death Master File (Death Master)
- You have to Pay for Access to this Database. Perhaps the best way to determine if your employee or provider is dead is to take their pulse annually!