On this episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle, recorded live at the annual AHS Retreat, the AHS team talks about a variety of topics, including QAPI program design and reporting, developing a strategic plan, team building, monitoring exclusionary databases and much more!
Notes from Podcast:
Monthly basis exclusion databases:
- U.S. Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals and Entities (OIG-LEIE)
- U.S. General Service Administration’s System for Award Management (GSA-SAM) (formerly known as the Excluded Parties List System (EPLS))
- New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General List of Restricted and Excluded Provider (OMIG Exclusion List)
- U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
Only Annual Monitoring
- U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES)
- U.S. Social Security Administration Death Master File (Death Master)
- You have to Pay for Access to this Database. Perhaps the best way to determine if your employee or provider is dead is to take their pulse annually!
Listen to Episode 059